A series of one-on-one curated sessions with our President, Russell Trahan. Geared toward professional speakers, consultants, and non-fiction authors who may desire an audience that’s outside of our traditional wheelhouse, our new Publicity Coaching service will give you direct insight into our time-tested strategies to boost name-recognition and visibility.
PR/PR will work with you in the pursuit of your publicity needs and goals, which will include:
- Three 50-minute sessions to be held within a 90-day period of completion of the first session.
- Focus in on your target market, as well as peripheral markets, to determine where to position your content to optimize frequency and repetition while building name recognition in existing in-print and online media sources.
- Media hook development for attention-getting press releases and other collateral to increase awareness of your content and boost opportunities for it to appear in front of your target market.
- Editorial input on a sample article and press release, written by you, with formatting and content suggestions designed to get the media’s attention.
- Review of your online presence—including your website and social media platforms—for content, keyword analysis, and consistency in branding.
- Tips on utilizing and leveraging the publicity you’ll receive, both in your online presence and in your ongoing marketing efforts.
An initial commitment of three-months is required. Article Placements service is available as an add-on.