Publicity is What Helps You Boost Your Credibility
and Reach the Right Markets
Publicity isn’t about the PR firm, it’s about you, the client. The agents at PR/PR Public Relations guide you in all the steps necessary to reach the specific goals you have in mind. Often we help you broaden those goals and open doors into whole new arenas you never would have expected.
Aside from saving clients a significant amount of money, publicity is inherently more credible than advertising. If the media is talking about you and your content, people tend to believe and become more interested in what they hear. Even better, when you are positioned in a magazine or quoted in a newspaper, you are reaching your target market, creating lasting impressions that can translate into bookings.
As a publicity agency, our measure of success is derived by the quality and quantity of media attention we procure for our client and their content. Many clients choose to measure the success or failure of a particular campaign based on sales volume only. Unfortunately, this is a component that is out of our control. Once the media is in place, factors such as availability and fees weigh heavily in the ultimate success of bookings and/or book sales.
You are the perfect client, if:
- You want people to think of you first when they need your service or product
- You want to stand out above your competition
- You want to build your business and drive clients to your website
- You want publicity to enhance your marketing
You are a professional SPEAKER, and…
- You want to reach a broader market
- You want meeting planners and speakers bureaus to call
- You want to engagements
- You want to increase your fee
- You want to boost your credibility and become the leader in your field
You are an EXPERT, and . . .
- You want people to hear your message
- You want to be the go-to authority in your field
- You want to increase your business
- You want a book contract
You are an non-fiction AUTHOR, and …
- You want to sell more books
- You want to increase credibility with publishers
- You want your book to boost your fame
- You want to share your knowledge with the world
For a FREE consultation,
contact us or call (407) 895-8800.
Frequent Publicity Questions
How you will benefit from publicity?
- The increased name recognition will lead to higher fees and more clients.
- Being featured as an expert in a news story will give you more credibility and is cheaper than advertising.
- Getting your name out in the media will bring long-lasting name recognition to a wide variety of audiences.
- Reach new markets, expand your client base and increase your profits.
- In exchange for your articles, publications will provide you with a resource box at the end of the article that will include important information about you, your book, your company, and your contact information.
- People will remember your name after seeing it repeatedly and will contact you to hire you or buy your book/products.
- Reporters will be contacting you because they’ve seen your name in the publications PR/PR contacted.
How to make publicity work for you?
After your articles have been printed in trade and business journals, and you have been quoted in news stand publications, you need to use this publicity to your advantage. Here are just a few things you can do to leverage your publicity:
- Get copies of newsstand, trade and industry publications to add to your media kit.
- Put it on your website. Send out emails or newsletters to let others know that you have been featured in these magazines, journals, etc.
- Add it to your one-sheet(s).
- Add it to your demo videos, DVD’s and CD’s
- Send personalized letters to prospects, associations and speaker’s bureaus.
- List notable publications in your brochure that you or your articles have been featured in.
- Mention these publications to potential clients when you’re on the phone.
- Put it in your speech introduction.
- Send out industry-specific articles to those who may hire you.